Friday, January 13, 2012

Slices of Our Holiday

Hello my dear friends,

I am sorry that I have taken such an extended break. Christmas turned into a crazy time where we managed to pack in a lot of visiting with D's family, two out of town extended trips to visit my family, and lots of other events! But I am back now and here to offer you some pictures from our time away.

Some members of our household were fascinated by the tree

Our little tree that fit into our tiny living room.


Unwrapping gifts 


D makes homemade caramel popcorn for his mom every year

Christmas Feast! 

Part of D's family and I at Christmas dinner


School has started off once again with a bang. I am taking four courses this semester, which is taking up a lot of my time. Considering three of them are literature courses, I will be reading a lot in the coming months! I am still not currently working, as school is almost a full time job at this point. In the coming months I will not be posting as often as I would like due to lack of time, but I will be reading your blogs and trying to keep up with your lives as much as possible! Thank you for sticking around here with me. I greatly appreciate it!

How was your holiday? What have you been doing in the New Year?

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment