Friday, January 28, 2011

On My Mind...

 Joining in with Rhonda Jean again this week for an installment of On My Mind. This week I have been thinking about yoga. I have recently started it again, but am getting a bit more serious about it and adventuresome with my poses. I have only dabbled at it in the past, and really enjoyed it, so I thought I would give it a whirl at home again.

                                             
                                                  not my mats, but I own one similar to the purple!

I am already feeling the difference in my body, especially with my balance! I never clued in to how unbalanced I really was (i.e falling or tipping when putting on shoes and socks), until starting this regime on an (almost) daily basis. I also am a lot more aware of my posture and my back and shoulders are hardly ever sore anymore. I have a desk job that really irks my shoulders, and the yoga has really reduced my pain, as well as stress level. I have only done at home routines and haven't ventured out to take an actual class (my current instructors consist of Wii Fit yoga instructors hehe). I don't think I will plan to take a class right away in an effort to be more frugal, and I am perfectly happy with doing it at home. Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment