Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brain Food

Today I am writing a paper and doing some reading for my class, so I started my day off with some brain food.


Oatmeal cooked with raisins and topped with Holy Crap cranberry cereal, molasses, maple syrup, and soy milk. We got a bag of the Holy Crap cereal for Christmas, and I finally got around to opening it today. It consists of buckwheat, flax, chia, apple, cinnamon, and cranberries and is meant to be sprinkled on cereal and eaten raw. It is full of good fats and protein and provided a nice crunch to my oatmeal. Now I am off to continue writing! I will be making jam today or later on in the week, so I will be sharing that soon enough. Hope you have a great day.

Brenna

3 comments:

  1. Brenna! I need your email please!!

    Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph, sorry!

    My email is consciousearthblog@gmail.com

    I left it on your space as well :)

    Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenna,

    I passed your email address on to Severine at Hazelaid and she should be contacting you ASAP. If you don't hear from her by next week please let me know!

    ReplyDelete